FULL TIME - YEAR ROUND MASSAGE THERAPIST POSITION
STARTING THIS DECEMBER.
Prefer living in Big Sky.
Please email Jacquie Rager a resume firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
* we have been in business since 2001.
* we have our main spa location in the meadow village of Big Sky and a location at the Lodge of Big Sky in the Mountain Village, Big Sky.
* we also provide massage services to property management companies, outcalls to clients homes & visit surrounding ranches & private clubs.
Our clients range from injured to relaxation, to be an OZssage therapists you still need that desire to keep learning & improving your skills. Our reputation is outstanding in the community & our retention of clients is very high, so there is no cookie cutter massages. Our clients are from all walks of life including full time locals, part time locals, tourists, families visiting & rehab.
We do our best to provide clients with the best services and resources. How we do this is by hiring well trained, professional therapists who have an interest in the well-being of the client and have an interest in continuing education and developing their skills professionally. Please note that strong graduating therapists may apply for positions.
* Professional Appearance
* Therapists must be willing to improve their skills & include new modalities & techniques while working at OZssage
Process of Application:
1. Fill in the online application, send via email any other relevant information you wish to add, your resume & a photo.
Please note that you have to have a Montana State Liscence.
2. If at this stage your application is successfully I will call you for a quick phone interview so that you to can ask any other additional questions & arrange for a hands on interview. If you are coming from interstate or out of the area we can discuss that over the phone at this time.
Graduates applying for positions with OZssage are required to do training prior to your start date as well as throughout the season with OZssage Therapists.
Big Sky, Montana.
“Big Sky is a small, close knit community. It's a stunningly, beautiful place to live. Some may find it isolating--it depends on how comfortable you feel with the outdoors. There are a plethora of outdoors activities to do, such as--skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, tennis, horseback riding and much more! Being a resort town we have a high population of young people, but I have to stress again that it is a very small community and you have to be comfortable with that. The weather here is great--depending on what you like. Summers are mildly hot with a few weeks of very hot. Winters are fairly cold and snowy but the sun shines most of the time. In my opinion, winter in Montana is the most beautiful time to be here. You should definitely come for a visit and see for yourself! “ .…KJ Swartz Full time therapist .